From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 11:00:00 -0400
Ah yes, my son, the answers to your questions are to be found within.  Sit quietly in front of your radio and empty all thoughts from your mind (not hard for most hams).  Focus on the display of your radio, and the answers will be revealed ...

If you want 29 MHz and above to switch to FM, you'll have to set up the band edges, which is what I did, and of course all that got wiped out when they did the factory reset.  There's a whole section in the manual that tells you how to do it, and right now I don't remember all the details.

Sadly, I don't think power settings are stored in the memories, although I thought the radio would remember the last one you used on a particular band.  Maybe that was just wishful thinking on my part, though.

Steve