From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2014 17:47:28 -0600
Not full carrier and reduce RF power until you achieve the output you want?
I know on AM it's the other way round, but for modern CW I would think full
carrier and adjust rf power to the point where it feathers on 100W or less
depending on what you want would be the way to run it?

Why the other way with carrier being adjusted to set RF output?
73
Colin, V A6BKX