From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2014 08:41:00 -0400
Unless the well is right next to the house, the run of wire will be way too
long and act as an antenna and really be a problem. The piping from a well
to the house is PVC most often, I had one when I lived with my parents and
know many others who do and most wells are far enough from the house you'd
never want to run an RF ground wire that far. It would be an antenna long
before it got there.