From:
Gerry Leary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2014 05:33:26 -0600
long messages that I don't wish to do with Siri. But the iPhone was so much more reliable than any of the other smart phones that I have been working with I am now really really thankful that I put up with the two week learning curve to figure it out. For me the learning curve was very steep I went from a Nokia and 82 to the iPhone. It took me a couple of weeks of frustrating work to get used to it. I don't know why I felt weird not having buttons to press. Once I got used to it though, I would never go back. I do use a Bluetooth keyboard to write mail and other

Sent from my iPhone this time