From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2014 08:11:06 -0400
Not sure I will be around for the 40 meter thing the next few weeks.
I've got some contesting to get out of my system.   Today is NAQP CW,
next week is Maryland QP, the following week is NAQP SSB, and after that
is Ohio QP.

Always possible that band conditions, contest activity level, and my own
laziness may change things for me.   Also likely that the NAQP SSB will
fill the band, less likely that the Ohio QP will do so, but  again
depends on bands and activity level.

Hope to see some of you on 40  in a few weeks.   If you hear me in one
of the contests, stop and say hello, even if you're not playing.

73, Steve KW3A