Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 10:04:01 -0500
Hi

My understanding is that the standard formula 234 divided by the frequency
in MHz is for a quarter wave mounted a half wave above ground. Will I need
to make the antenna longer or shorter as it gets closer to ground? To be
honest my antenna is about a 1/6 wave above ground. I am thrilled to get it
that high. It was laying directly on earth for about a week. Smile.

God bless,
Mark