From:
Dave Basden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2014 17:26:07 -0700
Hi Mike,

If you mean the slot in the log where you enter the band, it is just
an edit box, not a combo box.  I think it may be different in some of
the contest logs, but I have always just Pressed alt-B for band and
then arrowed up and down.  In contest logs I don't think there is an
edit box where you enter the band as there is in AC Log.

73,

Dave, W7OQ