Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2014 16:08:07 -0500
Beth,  As Ron just mentioned in a post, if you aren't a member of handihams,
go to their website:

Handihams.org

And fill out the application.  You can then download from their website  the
new question pool and even take advantage of the lecture series that is just
now being put together.  Don't forget, this list can be of great value to
get answers to questions.

Bob KD0BR
Licensed since 1962.