From:
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2014 14:55:18 -0500
Mike, I certainly cannot disagree with you. We shall see what happens, but I
might end up doing what you suggest. In hindsight, I wish I would have gone
with the telescoping mast, and if I can't get this current situation
resolved favorably, that is probably what I will do. Although, the problem
with my loop isn't a really major problem, or I don't think it is. I am
pretty certain it is just a matter of replacing one or both of the PL259
connectors. The much more serious problem is with the VHF/UHF Jetstream
vertical; that one has me puzzled, and we will probably have to bring it
back down to find the problem. I just hope we can fix it when we find it. A
friend of mine help me put it together, and he sealed it up so well that I
don't think we can get it apart to try to track down the problem if it turns
out to be internal, as Mike Duke suggested.

Ron, K8HSY