From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2014 18:45:48 -0400
That's not a bad price but check the local hardware stores if you have any,
Ace is usually a great place to go if you have an Ace hardware around you.
Home depot you never know what they'll have in clearance, sometimes asking
helps too, they may have a few cut off roles with 15-30 feet left on them in
the back they might let you have for dirt cheap. I've made antennas and
helped friends make many antennas many times and that's how we save money on
wire.