From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2014 04:31:10 -0700
If you're talking about these, yes I have several times.  You'll need
sighted help.  I have instructions somewhere.  Also, there is a jumper
which must be left in place for it to do this, but it works if you leave
it.  Later models made you remove the jumper to allow the radio to work.
  It takes a lot of knob twisting, but it can be done.  There is a short
cut button, I'd have to look which, which lets you skip by 1 meg steps
not the usual 5 kc.  Believe me, if you can find a cable and have an old
dos machine, computer programming is juch easier and faster, but to
answer your question, with sighted help, it can be done.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148