From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2014 19:54:22 -0500
John,
I believe that some years ago you and I corresponded about our
Kenwood 241s.  As I remember we finished both knowing more than when
we started!
My daughter will be by tomorrow and I will get the model number off
the newer Kenwood.  My IC27H has the speech board, as do the 37 and
47.  Pretty indestructible rigs.  I have them in a stack held
together by their mobile brackets.  Primitive - no out of band
receive.  But they do a good job at what they do.
Thanks.