From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2014 20:22:47 -0400
Ran the 590 from home on battery power, 5 watts CW and all S and P.

   Finished with 125 QSO's, 66 sections, and 1 DX.  The DX was Finland
on 20 meters.

I couldn't work the Hawaii station I heard on 15, or the Czech station
who was calling CQ FD on 20, but  all in all, I was pleased with the
results.   Did work W1AW/3 on 160 and 80 meters.

The radio, Writelog software, and Winkeyer all worked without a hitch.
Maybe I'll play a bit in the Canada Day contest July 1.

73, Steve KW3A