From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2014 13:21:38 -0500
Richard, no we didn't have to tune the antenna.  You tune it with a tuner,
so there's no real reason to tune it; it's not resonant anyway!

Remember, I don't have the flag pole antenna.  I put down 4 29 foot radials
because the instructions said 29 feet was the right length.  I could have
put down 500 radials, but I stopped at 4.