From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2014 13:51:43 -0700
I had a friend try and build me this thing and he hasn't been able to
make it work.  He brought it out last summer and we went over the
circuit and can't find anything wrong.  We've tried different chips and
it just won't work.  He still has it, but I don't hold out much hope.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148