From:
Richard B McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2014 11:09:24 -0700
Hi!

Does anyone know where to get, or have, a listing of the keyboard commands
for Amateur Contact Log?  Below, and attached in Excel (if allowed on this
list), are the few I have been able to gleam.

KEYS

ACTION

Cntrl+Q

Moves to Contacts list

Cntrl+Z

Moves to Clusters area

Cntrl+D

Enter new DX Spotting contact

I am aware that there is a Yahoo user group for ACL.  Regrettably, though,
you must sign-up for Yahoo and all that stuff to join this overly
restrictive user group list; and I am reluctant to enroll in yet another
website.  So, perhaps if someone here is already on that ACL Yahoo user
group list they might post this message there, and then forward to this list
relevant responses.

73,

Richard KK6MRH