Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2014 20:37:41 -0500
Hi

Well, I am getting closer to being on HF. Last week a fellow delivered most
of the rest of my things here all the way from Oregon. I have been spending
hours trying to open and sort through boxes. I found a microphone for my HF
rig and after plugging it in, I found that by placing the ends of the wires
for my mobile cord for the HF rig on the contacts for my hand held, the
receiver roared to life. I don't have the power supply part or the antenna
worked out yet. One step at a time. Smile.

God bless,
Mark