From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:29:47 -0400
I love the signalink and that is one reason, I always did digital with
another sound card anyway. Some of the MARS digital modes need such a tight
processor clock they require a signalink, or rigblaster pro with the built
in sound card because the majority of internal ones in the computer just
aren't accurate enough. They are for what they do but for some digital mode,
you do see the difference in the accuracy. I would never go back to using
computer internal sound cards for digital modes but I'd never probably spend
the money for a rigblaster pro either. Signalink is more than good enough
for me.