From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2014 20:19:19 -0400
If it's not cracked and everything looks and seems good with it, I wouldn't
bother. I know they say change coaxes out every so many years, depending on
who makes it and what it is. I know people with coax way past when it should
have been replaced according to manufacturer and it's still working perfect,
as long as it looks looks and works alright, no cracks in it and what ever,
I wouldn't go crazy over it. When I moved I reused some that was past it's
recommended replacement but looked brand new still.