From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2014 15:27:34 -0600
Yeah, and you can string a bunch of coat hangers together and it'll work.
are you after basic make it work with duct tape and haywire, or do you want
high quality, high performance low loss, low interference stuff that will
last many years.
Also, you can multi-couple the receivers so you can use one antenna and one
feed line back to the sound booth instead of having a separate feed line for
each receiver and antenna.
73
Colin, V A6BKX