From:
Mike Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2014 19:51:18 -0400
Still cacatching up, but I had this problem, I had the TMV710 on
sysop mode, which is turned on by hitting the far right butten with
the power mode, and I forgot that I had it on, and once I turned it
off by pressing that butten and the power butten off.  Then when I
went back to crossband, it worked like it should.
I hope this helps.
Mike