From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2014 19:29:57 -0700
Hello Mike, I played with the contest, and managed to work 133 Q's.  Nothing
great, but it was consistant with my partial interest in the contest.
I spent some amount of time working out the logistics of getting another
tower that my friend Stan just purchased in Mesa, AZ from its current home
to my QTH for temporary storage.  I have a friend down in the Tucson area
that will eventually haul the tower to Stan's farm in northern Florida.
This one is the baby brother to the 106 foot US Tower that he already has.
This one is the 89 foot version.  This tower might be it.  He said that he
would erect 8 towers, and this one makes number 8, and is the shortest one
of the bunch.

Alan/KD7GC

.

Alan R. Downing