From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2014 11:49:12 -0600
Alan,

I was not including you or Abeallah or any of the other guys on the
frequency that night.  In fact, I normally hear you just fine and I heard
you and Abeallah discussing the hardline and all your friend is buying up to
build his Florida contest station.  I was just using wayne as an example of
how many groups behavior toward new comers.  Shoot, we used to have a DX guy
in Denver who refused to talk to anyone on the air he didn't know
personally.  Knowing this, I called him each and every time I heard him and
since we weren't that far apart, I knew he could hear me.  He was a class A
jerk.  I don't work much phone these days due to problems with my voice but
I enjoy listening to the bands.  It is like the Colorado group on 3868 I
mentioned.  Most of the guys are super nice but there are one or two that
get carried away drinking as they operate, haha.

Phil.
K0NX