From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:26:35 -0400
Ron:

I'm sorry if I mis-interpreted your original question.

I guess the only answer I have at this time is to check with Handihams.

They make a very concerted effort to keep as up-to-date as they can,
especially when it comes to accessible ham radio study materials.

The matter of accessible manuals is quite another issue, as you know.
Sometimes, I actually have had to resort to scanning the original print
manual, converting it to a text file, and hoping for the best.

This sometimes works very well, but in other cases, depending on how the
original manual was produced, the results are not as positive.

Perhaps others on the list will have other suggestions I'm not thinking of
at this time.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ