From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2014 08:49:02 -0400
Mike,

If you can't find or  get someone to do up a  keying cable locally, try
ebay.

I think it uses the same 7 pin din as the 2000, 590, 430, 440, 450, and
a bunch of other Kenwood's from the past 30 years.  You can find them
with or without the ALC line wired.

If you happen to have one of those LDG breakout boxes laying around, you
can do one  up with some RCA cables.

73, Steve KW3A