From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2014 07:49:40 -0400
For a dipole on the band where it is a half-wavelength long (20 meters in
your case) I wouldn't expect the pattern to be much different from the
figure-8 pattern of an ordinary dipole.  Sloping the north ends downward
might make the pattern somewhat lopsided, which would make sense in New
Zealand.  Try it and see.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com