From:
Junior Lolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2014 18:05:59 -0400
Steve, never never let the smoke out of an amp that is bad news lol.
You know things won't work when you let the smoke out.

Junior Lolley kg4itd
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator.
"The 3 C's of life: choices, chances, and changes. You must make a choice to
take a chance or your life will never change."