From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2014 15:24:15 -0600
ebay, kijiji, craigslist and probably wal-mart.
Turn tables are very much back in vogue so more places are stocking
them...you may have to go to a best buy or circuit city or radio shack or
something though if wal-mart hasn't jumped on that particular train yet.
Future shop has them as well if you have one near by.
Costco has them as well...needles and cartridges will be best bought on ebay
since they can be easily shipped and you can get better deals on new, or NOS
stuff from there.

73
Colin, V A6BKX