From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2014 10:18:01 -0700
most of you folks seem to be in the midwest and east so that leaves us guys
out west kind of out of the loop so to speak.  We have a number of people,
myself included, who have a kind of group that hangs out on 7.189 right
below the forty meter roundtable net that I can never hear out in CA. land.
Having said all that, it does sound like a good idea.  Also, maybe we could
get on skype or echolink much as some people don't like Echolink.  As for
me, I like it all! 73, Jim WA6EKS