From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2014 19:22:28 -0500
Ok, I answered my own question finally.  It appears there’s an error, or at least an ambiguity, between the front panel layout document and the text version of the manual I have.  To set a memory it says to have the frequency, mode, etc selected, and then press m.in and then select the target memory, and then press m.in again to write it.  However, the button you press to select the memory and then write it is what the front panel document calls the m right-arrow button.  The m.in button is for the quick memories.