From:
Kevin Minor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2014 16:47:52 -0400
Hi.

I have a Kenwood TM-V71A that is currently connected to a Jet Stream mag
mount which is on a tripod.  Its SWR isn't too bad, and overall I get good
results using it.  However, I am interested in seeing if I could find
something a bit better.  Oh yeah, the antenna is in an apartment, so I'm
limited as to what I can do.  I don't have any railing to mount it to.  If
what I have is about as good as I can do, then that's fine.  If, however,
someone has any ideas of something to give me more gain I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for any info.

GO PACERS and GO REDS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY