From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2014 12:04:29 -0400
Hey guys,
This may not be what you want to do with the tapes, but, if you want, I can turn them into mp3 files and post them to a shared Dropbox file (files) and return the tapes to you. I could even make CDs of the tapes, but that would be a longer process and I'd have to work something out for the cost in discs and mailing.

Anyway, let me know if any of this sounds interesting. No problem if this isn't something you want to explore further.

73

Ron Miller
N6MSA
Tarpon Springs, FL