From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2014 23:26:11 -0500
Hi

Thank you for the heads up onandroid  phones. My wife just switched to one,
and I was wondering if I should take the plunge. I am very happy with my
IPhone 5. I think I will stick with it.

God bless,
Mark

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Clear, 66.9°F(19.4°C)
Wind:N (350°) at 9mph (8KT)