From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2014 15:27:39 -0400
Eric:

LMR400 will be my coax of choice the next time I re-do my installation,
especially for 2-meters and 440.  Obviously, this won't be as critical for
HF, so I may be able to cut costs down a bit with a cheaper coax variety for
those frequencies.

Regarding your antenna analyzer suggestion, checking the readings at the
radio end will be easy, but getting someone to climb up onto my steep roof
to do the readings at the antenna feed point may be a bit more challenging.
But, I may try to go in that direction anyway.  In the meantime, I guess I
can settle for just using low power for our local 440 repeater, which is
very close to my house anyway.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ