From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2014 07:14:03 -0400
A base rig is usually just a mobile rig with a 12 volt power supply powering
it. Others on here may know better but I can't think of any "base" only rigs
with built-in power supplies. When you factor in accessibility, the TMV71A
is about as good as it gets. It's much better for longer, sustained
operation than an HT. However, if you're only on occasionally for shorter
periods of time, an HT does just fine. 73.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: