From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2014 05:44:48 -0400
There are certain tainted water holes where this type of activity
appears to thrive.

The other big one that has cranked up in high gear again is 14.313.

They really go crazy up there, especially if a contest operator dares
to stray close to "their frequency."

It's hard to tell which of those guys have gone off their medication,
which ones are on too much, and which ones are just natural troublemakers.

I just try to avoid that spot, especially when I have guests in the shack.

--
Mike Duke, K5XU