Date:
Fri, 16 May 2014 15:49:48 -0400
Carolyn,

It may be no issue for you, but this is the last I'll post on this, it is a
big issue for several.  I almost lost my job years ago due to non-24, except
back then I didn't know what the diagnosis was; it just was almost
impossible to stay awake in the middle of the day every four to six weeks.

Steve, K8SP