From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2014 15:12:56 -0400
Hi;
That's criminal.  These drugs are totally overpriced although
someone has to pay for those commercials.  I was annoyed with my
co-pay one day and asked how much it would cost if I just bought
what I needded without the insurance and co-pay.  After my shock
I quickly went back to the co-pay.  You can understand why
premiums are so high.
richard
sent from my braille note