From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2014 22:12:00 -0400
I can't compare the 2 as I've never had an I phone. I do email and web on
the phone daily as well as texting, I use a few apps, even the QRZ app,
skype, facebook, a couple police scanner apps, the google store for apps for
it, I try them all if I don't think it's accessible I get rid of the app but
I can honestly say I've only run in to one or 2 that weren't any good with
the built in screen reader and I found replacements for those apps that I
did like.