From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2014 18:03:21 -0700
Hello list, For those attending Dayton this month, be sure to check out my
friend's 170 foot rotating Luso tower that will be on display there.  As
soon as the hamvention closes, the tower will be loaded into two semis and
driven to his QTH in Florida.  The tower itself, which weighs 50,000 pounds,
will fill up one trailer, and the rest of the mechanisms, like the rotating
base, counter-weights, mast, work platform, etc, will completely fill the
second trailer.  I am fairly certain that Luso reps will permit you to
checkout the tower.  I hope that everyone has a great trip.

73
Alan/KD7GC

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ