From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2014 14:54:40 -0400
Woo hoo, Gary. You've topped all of the qrp posts I've submitted to this
list with just one post! I've got to try that, when I get a loop.

The other loop manufacturer I'm checking into is Alpha Delta. I don't know
much about them yet, but they are an American company and their loop sells
for about a third of Alex's, loop, without a tripod included.

Ron Miller