From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2014 07:29:06 -0400
Hi, all.

I just thought I'd pass along the fact that, if you are in the US, need to
renew your amateur radio license, and are an ARRL member, the ARRL will do
it for you if you are a blind ham.

Several days ago, I called HQ, and talked to someone in the V E C office,
since I wasn't sure if they automatically renewed my VE certification once
my license was renewed.  They took care of that, and renewed my license all
in a matter of seconds, so I'm now good until July 15, 2024.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ