From:
carolyn johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2014 19:35:10 -0400
Oh, I know that beams are a pane, but just to say I have one for awhile
would be nice. We never had anything real good, because we hardly had the
help putting up anything decent. Now that the om is gone, maybe one day I'll
get decent help. What is it with the women getting the help? I like it
though.

Carolyn Kj4vt