From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2014 09:21:31 -0700
If you are considering buying an auto-tuner, consider the Palstar HF Auto,
and don't forget to keep an eye open for the Alpha 4040 which should be
coming along sometime this year.  While the Alpha 4040 is several years
overdue, I have reason to believe that they are getting very close now.  The
Alpha 4040 will put every other auto-tuner to shame.

Alan/KD7GC

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ