From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2014 13:22:07 -0400
118 QSOs so far, mostly on the higher bands.  20 meters was wall-to-wall
with stations at near midnight.  At 10:30 10 meters was still open to
southern South America, and 15 was open to VK, ZL, South America, the west
coast and western Africa.  I felt as if, if I had the stamina, I could find
lots of stations to work through all 48 hours of the weekend.  I don't have
that kind of stamina, however.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com