VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2014 22:08:28 -0400
From:
David Hilbert Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Mac OS does indeed have a great deal of keyboard support

-- Jonnie Appleseed with his Hands-On Technolog(eye)s touching the internet Reducing technologys' disabilities one byte at a time

On May 7, 2014, at 9:13 PM, Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

QuickNav is a mode you can turn on when using a keyboard with an Apple device. It allows you to simulate VoiceOver commands with the arrow keys without also having to hold down the VO key combination.

I assume this is what's being discussed here, but I wouldn't think it would be a show stopper when contemplating moving to a Mac. I find it just a convenience but not a necessity when using a bluetooth keyboard with my iPhone. I'd also assume the Mac has more robust keyboard support than the iDevices.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail