Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2014 12:11:30 -0400
7bit
From:
"Jim Kutsch, KY2D" <[log in to unmask]>
Steve,
OK, I'll be the tester. I ordered the Easy Rotor Control ERC model 4 USB
this morning. Interestingly, one of their rotor control software packages
for an earlier and now discontinued  version of the ERC hardware had a
keypad and audio announcement feature for blind ops. I wrote them and got a
reply that if I wanted it, he'd put those features in the current rotor
control software.

I'll keep everyone posted.

I now have the push up mast and the hex beam, the rotor control is on order,
and all that I need to order is the coax and rotor cable.

73, Jim, KY2D