Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2014 06:28:54 -0700
7bit
From:
Richard B McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Kelvin!

Yesterday I put a mere two 7' radials on the antenna, and now it's working!
: )  These are the only radials on it right now, but this morning I am going
to add two 43' radials.  For now, I am doing it sloppily (eyesight).  When
my friend comes back to help me, we'll make it tight and right.
Progressively, I'll add more and more radials.  With just these two 7'
radials, it can tune between ~ 10M - ~40M.

73,
Richard KK6MRH