Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2014 18:16:58 -0500
7bit
From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Sorry if this is obvious,, but have you made sure your power is set to max.
Tap the second button from the top in the row to the left of the keypad, and
rotate the select control clockwise until it starts beeping.  That'll be 100
watts out.  If that doesn't do it, try boosting the carrier level by holding
the top button in that same row, then turning the select control.  I've
always kept mine on 50%.

If you can hook up your computer to the rig, and have a terminal program, I
can give you the computer control commands to monitor and change these
values.  Alternatively, JJRadio reads these values for you.
--
Jim, KE5AL