Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2014 13:09:14 -0400
From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
just so you know  the rollback is not a feature, it is an integral part of the design if the radio employs that, which all modern radios do, it would cause the entire transmitter not to operate properly or at all. Even an old tented I used bad in the day at the EOC once in a while had rollback for high swr and that radio would be over 30 years old today.
Enjoy and have a radioactive time

Michael Thurman